Our BeliefsWe are not affiliated with any one denomination or church.
We believe in the biblical message of generosity.
“God owns it all” Psalm 24:1-2The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it,
the world, and all who live in it;
for he founded it on the seas
and established it on the waters.
Our Beliefs & PrinciplesThese core beliefs are adopted from Generous Giving Beliefs & Principles. Our goal is to spread the message of generosity in a safe and neutral way while still allowing for radical life transformation as God directs. In order for this to happen effectively, everything we do is guided by six core beliefs:
1. Giving is a heart issue.Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. – Matthew 6:21
2. God gave first.For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son… – John 3:16
3. God owns it all.The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it. – Psalm 24:1
4. We are to seek first the Kingdom of God.But seek first His Kingdom and His Righteousness and all of these things will be given to you as well. – Matthew 6:33
5. Heaven, not earth, is my home.But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ. – Philippians 3:20
6. Giving brings joy.…remembering the words of the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive. – Acts 20:35
“We are only stewards.” 1 Peter 4:9-11
Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.